Here is my favorite picture that I took of her this week:
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Water Baby
Alison LOVES to go swimming! So... we decided to get her a little swimming pool for our backyard. It has been really hot here lately, so we usually swim around 5:30 or 6:00 in the evening. I'm not sure what she likes to do more - splash in the water or play with her pool toys:

Last Sunday, we went over to the Pennington's house for a swim in their pool. Alison got to try out her Ladybug swim floater! She had a lot of fun swimming/floating with her dad:

Unfortunately, Alison also got her first ear infection. We have been careful not to get any water in her ears since we found out. She is on the good stuff, Amoxicillin, so I am hopeful that she will feel better soon. She hasn't really been too fussy, even with the ear infection. She never pulled on her ear and I assumed her low fever was due to her other bottom tooth coming in. It was most obvious that something wasn't right, whenever she stopped eating! Alison has always LOVED food, so I knew that she must be sick. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the SWEETEST picture!! (the last one) She is precious! I love her floppy summer hat too. She so stylish! :)
Bron and I look at your photos weekly! This is our new favorite....Alison is a cutie! Our runner-up to this one is the one of Alison at Band Camp with her daddy OR any photo of her with her gorgeous mummy! Seriously love the dark hair (great Mother's Day church photo too!). I am visiting with baby Annabelle in London until Tuesday....wish you still lived here too! I will have to come to Texas! Much love from us all! xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment