Thursday, March 01, 2007

Alison's Latest Endeavors

I did not realize that the last time I posted was February 8th! Sorry everyone! It has been so beautiful outside, lately, I have not been inside or on the computer much. Let's see...

Here is what Baby Alison has been up to. She is still trying to crawl. Most of her efforts look like the "Downward Facing Dog" move in Yoga exercises. Even though she can't crawl, yet, she can still manage to get wherever she wants to go. If she wants something that is too far out of her reach in front of her, she will either: 1) roll her way over to get it or 2) spin on her stomach 180 degrees and then push herself backwards until she can spin back around. She is actually a VERY accomplished backwards crawler. I would say the best backwards crawler in the history of backwards crawlers. :) Here are some of her latest attempts at crawling:
Downward Facing Dog


More Downward Facing Dog

Great push-up! Look at the form...


Gummy Grins!


"I am looking good..."

Alison's menu now consists of: Rice Cereal, Oatmeal, Applesauce, Bananas, Pears, Squash, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Prunes, Green Beans and Peas. Matt and I don't even have that varied of a diet! We are very fortunate that Alison will try anything. After a few funny looks, she typically eats up everything we give her.

Some of Alison's favorite places to go each week: Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church every Sunday to see her nursery friends while Mom and Dad go to Worship, Allen Public Library to see the awesome aquarium, Kindermusik class every Monday, Celebration Park (now that the sun is out and shining), and to Lowery Freshman Center (Matt's school) every now and then to play while Dad finishes up his work after-school.

Happy March, everyone! May the sun continue to shine and our days be warm. Sorry, Uncle Mark and Aunt Kay - Ohio may have to wait a little longer!

No comments: